Re: [Evolution] Mail shows new messages but I cannot see them

On Sat, 2015-03-14 at 11:45 -0400, Glenn Gay wrote:
I sent messages to my email account. I get indications of unread
messages in Evolution, but I cannot see the messages. Can you help me
see these messages?

Not without more information.

At a minimum, you need to say what version of Evolution you have
(Help->About) and what kind of mail account this is (POP, IMAP,
Exchange, ...). And if you sent these messages from the same Evo
instance or from another mail client, and if the latter if it was on the
same machine or a different one. Otherwise, any opinion is pure
guesswork.

poc