Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 17:06 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 15:26 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Sometimes I want to add comments to an existing email but
I cannot find how to, if possible.

Altering the content of an existing email and adding a comment to an
email sound like different things, but both are not possible currently.

IMHO this is not a limitation of Evo specifically. I don't know of any
server implementation that allows you to alter an existing message. What
you do on your own local copy of a message is another thing, but I
wouldn't expect an MUA to support it directly.

poc