Re: [Evolution] Clipboard past problem

On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 08:11 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 12:30 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
When I Copy some text in an app, say mate terminal, I can only Paste this text in evolution using menu
Edit->Paste. Right mouse->Paste does not paste anything.

Also, mouse right deselects any text I have marked so Copy does not work.

        Hi,
where do you see the both above, please? Is it in the new mail message composer's body, or elsewhere?

Yes, the new mail message composer or replying to a message

Bug in Evo or possibly my MATE DE?
Using Evo 3.13.90

I do no think it's a MATE issue, it might be rather something with gtk+ or WebKitGTK (which versions of the
two do you use, please?), but it really depends on the answer of the question in the previous paragraph.

x11-libs/gtk+-{2.24.26,3.12.2}
net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.4.8