Re: [Evolution] evolution launches java?

Hi

thanks reply.
Which plugins? I did install IcedTea-web for firefox, does it matter for
Evolution?
m.

Il giorno mer, 24/06/2015 alle 19.35 +0200, Milan Crha ha scritto:
On Wed, 2015-06-24 at 16:54 +0200, mario chiari wrote:
I just discovered that when I launch Evolution from my terminal
(Fedora 20), I get a message about Java (see below). Why so?

      Hi,
it's not running it, it's the opposite. When evolution starts, it lists
all available plugins and disables them. Unfortunately WebKit also
loads those plugins (even they will be disabled a tick later) and some
of them gives a notice of them during this load on the console.
      Bye,
      Milan