Re: [Evolution] WebKit editor undo problems

On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 12:08 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

I did the same test on the same version of Evo and am not seeing
the
problem. The Ctrl-Z removes the f, then the e, then the d etc. as
it
should.

(BTW I use KDE, not Gnome, on Fedora 22).

It looks like it's because of a specific size of font - which just
happens to be the default for Gnome.  Changing from the default 11pt
12pt is sufficient to fix it.  So presumably the font used in KDE -
or the font you have choosen - don't tickle this bug.

Yes, I have it set to "use same font as other applications", which
presumably makes it get font info from KDE. It's set for 12pt Sans.
When I untick the box the font suddenly becomes much larger (16pt or
so) but still behaves correctly. However if I then change it to 11pt it
goes crazy as described.

poc