Re: [Evolution] Lost Contacts in Evolution

I synchronise my contacts over Google and has installed a Google
Adressbook in Evolution. In attachment I send a screenshot of the
error message in contacts.
I tried to install the adressbook new, but always I get the same
error message.

There has been a couple of threads about this over the last week or so
- it's caused by a change that Google have made.  See the messages starting at

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-May/msg00157.html

Basically, you will need to use Gnome Online Accounts (aka GOA) to get
your Google Contacts working in Evolution.

P.