From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mail sent from gmail.com arriving severely truncated
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:28:52 +0200

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 13:49 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
This refers to evolution 3.16.0 running under Ubuntu 15.04. One of my vendors uses gmail. Since the afternoon of 29 May, his e-mail have been coming in severely truncated. My secretary has also received a copy of those same e-mails. She is using evolution 3.10.4 running under Ubuntu 14.04. On her PC, they come our perfectly. Webmail also shows perfectly.
Hi, does anything change if you move away from the message and then back to it? I think I see something similar from time to time, but so rarely that I cannot debug it. When I select a message which is not downloaded yet, it downloads, but the message preview shows it basically empty, with almost no details, nothing. Then I move away from the message in the message list and back, the message is re-downloaded and shown properly. Maybe it's something similar for you.
Search for the above message ID in your ~/.cache/evolution/mail and delete the message (not folders.db file) which contains it. That will force re-download in case the simple "move away and back" won't work. Theen select the message in the Evolution's UI. I would also try to decrease concurrent connections for that account, it's in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-><the GMail account>->Receiving Options tab. Bye, Milan _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list