Re: [Evolution] Mail sent from gmail.com arriving severely truncated

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 13:49 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Since the afternoon of 29 May, his e-mail have been coming in
severely truncated.  My secretary has also received a copy of those
same e-mails.  She is using evolution 3.10.4 running under Ubuntu
14.04.  On her PC, they come our perfectly.

What does "severely truncated" mean?
And why do you think this a problem with Evolution? Did you update your
system on May 28/29 or why do you see a relation?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/