Re: [Evolution] calendar search

On Thu, 2015-07-09 at 02:49 +0200, rabre hispeed ch wrote:
The calendar problem I see.
PC1 hard drive goes defective shortly after backup
The backup will be restored to PC2
Since then I can not do more emailing or a calendar entry, but in
Thunderbird as CSV Exporter for already.

        Hi,
I suppose you had your calendars in Evolution in PC1. Restoring folders
with Evolution data [1] should make the things working again, unless
they were affected by the disk failure. Such restore should be done
with all the evolution processes down (`ps ax | grep evolution`), which
can mean to do it from a text console, without being logged into the
graphical interface.

After that you should be able to skip the Lightning part.

Or I just miss the right point here.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: Weird, your reply broke threading for some reason.

[1] https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html.en