Re: [Evolution] evolution and wine

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Eugene Kanter <eugene bct bz> wrote:
The dialog means that evolution somehow triggers wine libraries use. My
question is where is the possible connection because I would like to
remove it. I don't see a valid reason for evolution to depend and/or
call wine libraries.

Do you have any associations between file types and wine? Evolution
might be indirectly probing those at startup.

Robert