Re: [Evolution] 3.16.3: Failed to refresh folder "INBOX",

Clarification:

DNS server is hosted on the same test system as evolution client - DNS
updates are instantaneous.

The expected behavior is to re-query DNS record when connection timeout
occurred instead of blindly and indefinitely try the same IP address.

Eugene.