Re: [Evolution] managing Contacts shuts down Evolution

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 16:04 -0300, Néstor wrote:
Milan, the version is 3.10.4 but I'm not able to run a backtrace
process I read the instructions but as I am a newbi in linux it is
beyond my capabilities

        Hi,
you, accidentally, sent the reply only to me, not to the list.

Anyway, install debuginfo packages for evolution and evolution-data-
server, then run evolution under gdb like this:
   $ gdb evolution --ex r --ex bt --ex q

which runs evolution and when it ends, either properly or due to a
crash, it'll try to print a backtrace. That may be enough to see
what's going on. Of course, without debugging information the
backtrace will not be that useful.
        Bye,
        Milan