Re: [Evolution] Directory Structures - Evolution 3.10.4

On Wed, 2015-01-21 at 13:44 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 11:15 +0000, Steve T wrote:

> I'm not sure what the directory name structure is, but it seems to
> include the machine  'host' name (which has also changed through the
> migrations).

        Hi,
those with the host name are your configured accounts, those which
belong to local store, like maildir, mbox and similar types. If you do
not have any such configured, then you might eventually move the
folders away, but as far as I know, if the account is not configured,
then the folders are moved to the 'trash' subfolder and eventually
permanently deleted after some time.
        Bye,
        Milan

Milan,
Is there a way of knowing which of those directories are currently being used? Some seem to hold very old data - eg the local_mbox latest entry is Feb last year. Is that an old 'pre-conversion' folder?

Steve