Re: [Evolution] Evolution not starting (SanthanaKrishnan)

Dear All,

Thanks for the detailed reply to my query. I am really surprised the way
the open source community work and the passion everyone show towards it.

Lot of members from the group had helped by giving their advice. Our
Software people insisted on installing UBUNTU LTS 12.0.4

So we initially installed it in one system with evolution 3.2.3 and
everything seems to work well. We are a bit dazzed with the new GUI but
I am sure we will get used to it.

My sincere thanks to all the support

--
SanthanaKrishnan