Re: [Evolution] Evolution not starting

Hi,

Please mention your Evolution version and distribution.
Please also mention which version of (lib)ical you have installed.

On Wed, 2015-01-07 at 21:50 +0530, SanthanaKrishnan wrote:
We use evolution mail in our small office of 20 staff. In one system
evolution would not start and I re installed.

Reinstalling never solves any problems.

Now it says "evolution: symbol lookup error: evolution: undefined
symbol: ical_set_unknown_token_handling_setting ".

Where does it say so? In a terminal window?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/