Re: [Evolution] Question

On Sat, 2015-02-21 at 16:17 +0300, nianjun aol jp wrote:
I wanted to ask if there's a way to sync 'camcard' data to 'evolution
mail and calendar' (Ubuntu) . If you are the wrong one to ask I am
sorry for this derangement . If so, can you provide me with the right
support email address please ?

I would *assume* this service is using vCard data... at least I would
hope so.  If not I would recommend ditching them.  If the data is vCard
then importing, exporting, "syncing" [which can mean a dozen different
things, at least] shouldn't be a problem.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383