[Evolution] Page Setup crashes 3.13.10

The default page size is A4, but I want to select "Letter". I go to
page setup, and when go to select a different page size (when the drop
down appears) evolution freezes the entire screen. Need to CTRL-ALT F2
login and do a --force-shutdown.

I don't know if it's a graphics thing, am going to check on another
couple of computers.

I don't know if it's a Bonjour thing. There are tons of printers
discovered locally, and I don't know how to ignore them in all
GTK/Gnome based applications - it's annoying.

I am running KDE 4.14.3 as default desktop, Fedora 21, i386.

Anyone else run into these issues? I will continue debugging on this
end before opening a bug report - or report back with workarounds.

-e
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is
intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.