[Evolution] [ews] Mark as read started being slow in 3.12.9 ( or 3.12.8 )

Hi,

Using Evolution 3.12.9 on openSUSE 13.2 x86_64, KDE 4.14.4.

I upgraded evo from 3.12.7 to 3.12.9 and I noticed that 'Mark as read'
started being quite slow. Typically I would select messages, press
Ctrl-K and move to the next one. Now Ctrl-K blocks the next action and
I have to wait until moving to the next message, which is a
flow-breaker for me. This does not happen for my IMAP account.

I noticed using 'top' that when I do that evolution spikes the CPU and
it is in state 'D'. Is this a bug to report? Is there some way I can
work around it?

Thanks,

Robert

--