An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Can't save a meeting in my calendar
Datum: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 11:45:06 +0000

in my calendar I can still not save a new Meeting or whatever,
but this is a very important feature for me.

What sort of calendar? Local? Remote?

Is there any error message?

Where Evolution 3.12.9 files, the configuration is saved?
If the files have the extension * .ics or * .config or * .xml?

The location of all Evolution's files can be found in

 Help -> Contents -> Common Other Questions and Problems
                                       -> Data storage locations

The calendar data are stored as .ics files.

P.