[Evolution] Evolution password troubles

Hi there,

with Evolution 3.12.9 and 8 new Debian / KDE do I have to Evolution
3.12.9
Start typing the password to utilize the Evolution 3.12.9.

However, I had to start again today after X a password for the
Enter e-mail address no. 5. For online access to this email
Address, the password works without any problems, so I see
The problem is not in the Gnome, KDE password management still online
but only in evolution justified as (master bug).

Evolution 3.12.9
KDE Linux Debian 8 (jessie) 64 Bit 8 GB RAM
4 Core / 2.66 GHz Intel / ext4

please can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance

cheers