Re: [Evolution] Modify defauld evolution calendar events duration

Am Sonntag, den 20.12.2015, 15:27 +0100 schrieb felixita:
Hi, i'm italian (sorry for my english). I want to switch my three
office pc from MacOS X to GNU/Linux. I'm trying evolution (v. 3.18.3,
Fedora 23) for syncronize 4 calendar (owncloud server). It work well
but when i create a new event i'm constrained to set manually the
default event duration from 15 min (maybe because my daily and week
timeline view is set to step of 15 min for batter visibility) to 60
min that i need for all event. I want to change the default event
duration to 60 min. I don't have found any setting in evolution's
preference to do this. So i ask you if there is any way to change this
default event duration to 60 min keeping my timeline view.

How is your view set up ? 15 minute time slices ? Maybe that's it ...