Re: [Evolution] Ordering in the Show pop-up menu

On Wed, 2015-12-16 at 17:22 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
(This is something I've been meaning to bring up for a long time but
never got round to.)

The various items in the pop-up menu accessed from the Show button on
the Message pane seem to me to be in a rather arbitrary order:

I don't know about current versions, but in the 2.32 that I have
with RedHat 6, you can edit the menus to your heart's content in
/usr/share/evolution/<version>/ui and I found that without any
real knowledge of whatever language it is these are written in,
it is pretty easy to reorder or rename menu items.
   George Reeke