[Evolution] editing keyboard shortcuts

Hi everybody,

I asked this question weeks ago, but didnt get a answer which really
got me forward.

I'd need to edit keyboard shortcuts - happily I found F6 to jump
between the 3 sections of the main window, but F6 is not very handy
for me, so I need to modify it.

Google hits are mostly outdated and not helpful. And the (German)
manual gives info about shortcuts, but not how to modify them.

I already spent many hours on that issue and would be very grateful
for not being barked on for that, but given usedful advice.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Wolf

evolution 3.16.0 on ubuntu 15.04