From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] endless password prompt
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:54:34 +0200

On Tue, 2015-08-11 at 12:09 +0300, roman_calin mail md wrote:
Evolution keep asking for email account password from time to time, after entering correct password and checked „remember in key ring”. it still asking for password with „Password is incorrect” yellow text. Note: It is possible to send, but not to receive emails.
Hi, I recall something similar being discussed around the 3.12.9 you have, but I do not recall any detail. What is the account type, please? Is it IMAP/POP3/...? It's important to know, to know where to guide further debugging. Bye, Milan _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list