[Evolution] Time Zone curiosities with EWS

Creating all day events with evolution sets wrong time zone in Exchange. Under
Evolution I have set the time zone to Europe/Berlin, server should be running in
UTC+2:

1. Creating an all day event in evolution shows an event in Outlook Web App from
2:00 to 2:00 of the following day (24h), but shows fine in Outlook.

2. Creating an all day event in Outlook Web App shows fine in Evolution and in
Outlook.

3. Creating an all day event in Outlook shows also fine in Outlook Web App and
in Evolution.

The Software: Evolution 3.16.4, Exchange 2010 14.2.328.4009 and Outlook 2010.
Evolution is connected to my exchange account via ews.

Cheers,
Kodiak