[Evolution] IMAP server dead, but evolution has my emails

Hi,

My mail server did some nasty things the other night, and I was forced to rebuild without a backup to restore.  Most users were ok since they had cached copies of their emails, and could copy them to local folders, and the re-create the server in their client and copy them to the server's folders.

I have a predicament where all of my mail is still in ~/.cache/evolution/mail....., but evolution will not let me copy the messages to local folders from the GUI since the IMAP server is offline (I am doing all of this unconnected, and not accepting the new cert for the new machine), so I cannot easily move them back and forth.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this?  I just need to get the emails from an offline account into my local folders (either the GUI or copying the files somewhere will be fine by me).

I got Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail to all do it successfully, just not Evolution - and of course I am the only one who uses evolution.  I do not care about settings, etc - just the email since it is my only copy.  Dropping to a shell and grep'ing through my Sent folder is not my choice for the future when I need to find something :)

Thanks in advance for any insight!

-Greg