[Evolution] Error connecting to gmx.com with evo 3.4.4.

Hi all,

I created an account at gmx.com but I am having trouble connecting and retrieving my email.

I am using evolution 3.4.4. and the configuration settings that the GMX help page suggests but with no luck so far. I wonder if someone else had the same problem with GMX and how it was solved.

The error I get is always the following:

Error while Fetching Mail
Could not connect to pop.gmx.com: TCP connection reset by peer.

These are my configuration settings:

Receiving email

Server Type: POP

Configuration
Server: pop.gmx.com
Port: 995
Username: myusername gmx com

Security
Use secure connection: SSL encryption
Athentication Type: Password (the only one that appears available after I click the 'Check for Supported Types' button)
Remember password - checked

Receiving Options

Checking for New Mail
Check for new messages evert 10 minutes

Message Storage
Leave messages on server - unchecked
Disable support for all POP3 extensions - unchecked

Sending Email
Server Type: SMTP

Server Configuration
Server: mail.gmx.com
Port: 587
Server requires authentication - checked

Security
use secure connection: TLS encryption

Authentication
Type: PLAIN