[Evolution] Evolution is dying

Hi all. Maybe I'm in the wrong place because my machine runs Ubuntu.

But I did install evolution as my default mailer, and I gotta say I fell
in love with it right away.

Now, a week later, I booted evolution this morning and found that it
doesn't remember any of my email passwords. I remembered them fine just
yesterday but not this morning. I had to enter a dozen passwords into
evolution one at a time, as it demanded them from me. I didn't mind that
so much but, when it checked my mail again, an hour later, it wanted all
the passwords AGAIN.

I can't live like that. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jimmy