Re: [Evolution] Evolution not keeping passwords

On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 11:08 -0400, Carpetnailz wrote:
Suddenly after yesterday's automatic update to Fedora 19, Evolution is
not longer keeping my mail account passwords. I've entered them multiple
times but it keeps asking me for them.

What should I do to fix this? It definitely was not happening before the
latest update--which introduced a new kernel update, I think.

Did you check the box asking you to store the password?

JFTR if there are network-issues, Evo has got the odd behaviour to ask
for the password again and again, as long as there are those network
issues. Evo is the only MUA I know that does misbehave in this way.