Re: [Evolution] Signature or Script at the Insertion Point

<Null Top Post>
--
All the best - jon

The best is the enemy of the good -- Voltaire

On Sun, 2014-05-25 at 12:26 -0600, Bart wrote:
On Sat, 2014-05-24 at 11:08 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Evolution places the signature at the end of the email being composed.
Is there a way to have it placed at the insertion point, which is what
I want when top posting?  More generally, is there a way to insert the
output of a shell script at the insertion point, similar to what can
be done ini vi?

Evolution 3.10.2
Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->Keep Signature Above Message On