Re: [Evolution] Evo doesn't remember marked email

On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 16:50 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 16:30 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 15:59 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Evolution doesn't remember the marked email for the Inbox folder. It
does remember the marked emails for all other folders.

How to "mark"?

Evolution doesn't remember the last _left single clicked_ (marked,
selected) mail after closing and opening it again. This issue only
happens for the "Inbox" folder. For other folders, e.g. "Send",
"My_Own_Foo_Bar", the last clicked (selected) mail is remembered.

OK, you mean selected.  "Marked" has a specific meaning in this context.

Over what actions does it forget the selected email - is it just going
to another folder and back again or do you have to shut Evo down and
restart?

All I can say is that the selected email is remembered on my version of
Evo (3.10.4) if I go to another folder then back to an Inbox.  I'm not
sure it's reasonable to expect it to remember the last selected email
over a restart.

P.