Re: [Evolution] Moving e-mails from one folder to another

On Fri, 2014-05-16 at 22:46 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I am using Evolution 3.2.3 running under Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit.  I am
still having difficulty moving e-mail from one folder to another.  If
I group e-mails by sender in InBox, I can move each of those groups of
e-mails to a folder/subfolder I maintain for each sender.  If I group
e-mails in Sent by recipient and want to move them to a folder or
subfolder, Evolution tells me the folder or subfolder does not exist.
The same thing happened when I moved mail from a subfolder called
CompanyA to a sub-subfolder named EmployeeA which is under CompanyA.
I have hundred of e-mails in Sent that need to be moved to various
folders and subfolders.

POP? IMAP? Something else?
What is the exact error? Does this happen always?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/