Re: [Evolution] Evolution Contacts restored

On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 09:43 -0500, dave boland wrote:
Sill need some help resotoring just the Contacts.  I used Evolution
under Ubuntu 10.04 (now have 3.8.4) and have a backup (created via
Evolution) that has most of my contacts.  I need to know how to restore
just the Contacts either from the back up, or the actual data file that
I also backed up.
If you saved your address book to 'vcard' then you have a file 'list.vcf' that can be imported.

Rick Leir, Senior Developer
http://CirrusComputing.com/