Re: [Evolution] CentOS 6.5 Evolution 2.32.3, Calendar has quit unexpectedly

On Thu, 2014-03-06 at 16:47 +0000, Ken Erickson wrote:
I recently installed CentOS 6.5 which includes evolution 2.32.3, I
configured it for my company exchange server.

        Hi,
how do you connect to the Exchange server, please?

... (anything I found was from many years ago),

That's correct and can be relevant to your version, because 2.32.3 is
several years old release.

I have trying removing certain user directories as well but that
hasn't helped either.

That may not help, because from what you say it seems to me that the
problem is when downloading events from the server, one contains
something what makes the "exchange connector" crash for some reason. The
best is to install debuginfo packages for evolution-data-server and your
"exchange connector" and grab a backtrace of the crashing
e-calendar-factory process - with that one might be able to check where
and why it crashed. I suppose CentOS also provides ABRT, which may catch
the crash for you, if installed, together with its gui part (yum list
abrt*).
        Bye,
        Milan