[Evolution] Evolution mail display problem

Hi all,

I sent an email yesterday but it hasn't made it into the mail archives
so I'm wondering if it was dropped due to attachments?

Original message below with attachments removed.

Can someone confirm my email(s) are getting through to the mailing list
or not or if there is something I'm missing? I have been subscribed!

Cheers,
Parth

-------------------

Hi All,

I have run into an interesting problem while displaying certain types of
emails I receive on a regular basis. I'm hoping that someone here can
help me out.

OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (all latest updates)
Evolution version 3.10.4 (latest available though ubuntu repositories)

Attachments:
1) Mbox of email giving me trouble. This is just one example. There are
many emails likes this.
2) Screenshot of how that email is displayed for me in Evolution.

As can be seen in the screenshot, the outer PGP signature from AusCERT
is validated and results displayed at the bottom of the email as
expected "Valid signature, but cannot verify sender". That's great. No
problems here.

However, the AusCERT email is wrapped around a Debian bulletin which
itself is PGP signed. In the screenshot you can see that the area
between "BEGIN INCLUDED TEXT" and "END INCLUDED TEXT" has just been
swallowed by Evolution! If you look at the mbox attachment, you'll see
that's where the Debian bulletin is. Evolution doesn't seem to be able
to display it.

Of course, I can always see the raw text by going "View -> Message
Source (Ctrl + U)" but that is not ideal at all.

Ideally, I'd like to see both signatures validated independently and
results of both displayed.

I also had another question. Is there any way to move "Valid signature"
bar from the bottom of the message to the top of the message near the
"From" and "To" fields. I don't want to have to scroll to the bottom of
the message to see if the signature check passed or not. I'd like to be
alerted!

Any help with either of those would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Parth