Re: [Evolution] Specifying the font typeface

On Wed, 2014-06-04 at 11:34 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2014-06-04 at 10:15 +0100, Andrew Beverley wrote:
I know it's better not to do so, but that's difficult to sell to an
end-user when it can be done in other MUAs.

Are those end-users aware that the recipient anyway has not the same
fonts installed and that the mail by hook or by crook will look
different ;)? In the Stone Age Letraset's and Mecanorma's dry-transfer
lettering sheets for Helvetia/Arial already looked different.

It's lots more fun to watch the users argue with each other about crappy
looking messages than it is to explain to them about why that happens
and have them not believe you!  I personally like a serif font.  ;-)

I'm thinking it's hidden somewhere in the Gnome settings under default
font or the like and changing it will effect the entire system.