Re: [Evolution] disabling junk plugin

On Sat, 2014-06-28 at 08:45 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

Using the manual Junk button without having a junk processor installed
is somewhat unusual. You might consider marking messages for later
followup (Shift-Ctrl-G) or using labels.

what I like about Ctrl-J is that messages are immediately refiled into
Junk.

What do you do with them once they are labelled as junk?

Run a script which processes the IMAP mailbox looking for Junk and
NotJunk flags, and feeds them as training input to the spam filter.

However, the UI for this is horrid because although marking things as
NotJunk behaves sanely, the messages disappear as soon as I hit Ctrl-J
to mark them as junk, destroying my concentration and losing my place in
the list as I'm scanning down it.

You can disable that obnoxious behaviour for messages marked for
deletion, so that it just shows the messages with strikethrough. But
AFAICT there's no way to disable it for messages marked as Junk.

--
dwmw2