Re: [Evolution] Settings not accepted

On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 22:09 +0100, Johannes wrote:
At our academy we have quit an adventurous exchange server setup.
MS-Outlook accepts this with a bit of coercion but Evo has a problem.

email-address is kingma sbw-media ch
mail server : mail.sbw.edu or rh-msx-s01.sbw.global
domain : sbw.global
username : jkingma

configured with these settings Evolution complains about a wrong
password everytime it logs on. Logging on with MS-Outlook (2007 2010
365) does work.

Which Evolution version and which backend (evolution-mapi,
evolution-ews)?  (Hmm, https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging
seems to miss Exchange debugging.)

andre
--