Re: [Evolution] Changing view from horizontal columns to vertical?

Have you tried View|Preview which offers options of Vertical or Classic?

Michael Barraclough

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 21:46 +0100, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Howdy y'all,

I switched to GNOME 3 with Fedora 20 and currently I'm trying out Evolution as well. I've been an avid Mozilla Thunderbird user for the last three years and now I try to transit to Evolution.
Anyway, in Thunderbird there was an option to change the alignment of the folder's content (i:e mailbox) from horizontal to vertical:

horizontal:
content of the folder
email

vertical:

content | email

Unfortunately, I haven't found any equivalent option in Evolution yet. Is there any comparable feature or can I change the GUI's appearance at all?

kind regards and thanks in advance,
      --kdl