Re: [Evolution] Calendar-EWS generates zombies [evolution] <defunct>

Experience with the new, empty account:
EVO freezes when switching to Calendar. I let it go and after some time
items from my account pop up.
I could change back to Email. However, when I switched back to Calendar
and pressed on work-week view, it freezes again.

I checked the process table, EVO is on about 43 minutes, while running for
about 3 hours. My machine has a Xeon E5-1620 (8x3.7GHz). EVO calendar
backend is at 7 minutes.

While writing: EVO is still frozen, more than 10 minutes now.

Follow-up: after 15 minutes it came back. Retried with my original account
and let it go over night. EVO was up to 1 hour process time and
Calendar-backend was up to 45 minutes. Everything was synced then. I
deleted one character in one event and the whole thing freezes again.

So my understanding is that EVO has a serious performance issue since some
update in the past weeks, which exactly is difficult to say.

Michael

Any ideas?

As said before, some versions earlier, EVO was working quite OK with the
Exchange server. Just about one crash per day (~100 emails per day).