Re: [Evolution] problem with evolution

Hi,

On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 10:29 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
I am having a problem with evolution. Previously when you went to an
evolution related query and clicked on the ashcan the query was deleted
by crossing out the entry. Currently with F20 the entry simply
dissapears froon the e-mail list.

Previously there was an option that changed this behavior but now I
can't find it. Where is it?

The problem is not clear to me from the description.
Please tell us if one of these two documentation pages help.
If not, please provide steps to reproduce the problem.

Clearing the Search results:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-searching.html

Deleting Messages
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-delete-and-undelete.html