Re: [Evolution] Issues accessing gmail (IMAP+)?

On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 17:34 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
Overall I really like it, but it seems like there's some issue with
accessing gmail accounts (but not my ISP IMAP account).  If I look at my
gmail account with my browser I'll see I have a few new emails, but
Evolution says I have no new email even if I click Send/Receive.
That issue seem to be rather a general problem... at least I experience
it with many IMAP servers.

Chris.