Re: [Evolution] Keyboard Shortcuts for Mark as Read and Unread?

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 03:07 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> I checked the help pages to see if there's any way to mark read or unread
> using keyboard shortcuts but I could not find any.
>
> It does not exist or is it undocumented?

Hmm, looks like it is not covered in
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-reading-keyboard-shortcuts.html
but the shortcuts are displayed under "Message > Mark As" in Evolution:
Ctrl+K and Ctrl+Shift+K.

Perfect. Thanks Andre.
I'm new to evolution and testing the webkit-editor branch. I did not think to look at the menu. I checked the right click menu and there was no shortcut there, checked the help page, did not find it :)

--
Emre