Re: [Evolution] always defer send mail

On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 13:39 +0100, Johannes Kingma wrote:
Is it possible to always defer sending mail by placing it in the outbox
instead of attempting to send it with the dialog open? In our office
sending to other than the default servers is not allowed and evolution
attempts to send direct will always fail.

Not to my knowledge.  Although if you are composing a message you cannot
send from the current network [an issue I experience] one can
Save-As-Draft.  Then resume when on a friendlier network and send.

I agree it would be very useful to Send-Deferred [place in Outbox].  Not
just for dealing with high-security networks but also for when on the
train, bus, or ferry when connectivity is either absent [unless you want
to pay $$ a month to cover yourself with mifi for those brief
non-critical periods] or just very intermittent [train enters tunnel].

+1 Send-To-Outbox

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383