Re: [Evolution] maildir support

On Mon, 2014-02-03 at 04:42 +0100, Karl-Philipp Richter wrote:
Some guides and forum entries mention evolution support for maildir used
as server type (from ~2010). I can't find this in 3.8.4 and no
information on the website. Has it been supported in earlier versions
(and thus the current version a regression)?

        Hi,
"support for maildir used as server type", I guess you mean by that that
it uses maildir as its storage for locally stored mails (under On This
Computer) instead of mbox format, which is still true.

I do not know what you are trying to achieve, but this is done by
default, not influenced by a user.

You can open any maildir folder in evolution by creating a new account
of type "Maildir-format mail directories", and point it to that
particular folder.
        Bye,
        Milan