Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.10.2 Can't empty (expunge) trash

Don't top post on this list.

On Sun, 2014-02-02 at 23:03 +1000, Linux wrote:
We use US Keyboards. See attached picture.

I know what a US keyboard looks like.

On Sun, 2014-02-02 at 12:11 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
I filed Bug 723377 regarding the the Ctrl++ Keyboard Shortcut.

As I've just put on the bugzilla report:

Evolution uses Ctrl + '+' as the zoom shortcut - on standard keyboards in order
to get the '+' sign you have to press <shift>+'='.

Nautilus uses three shortcuts for zoom Ctrl + '+', Ctrl + '=' and Ctrl +
'keypad+'

How does the fact that you use a US keyboard have any bearing on what I
said?

In order to type a "+" sign in a normal text document, is it not true
that you need to press and hold the Shift key and then press the key
that has the "=" sign on it with a "+" above it on the US keyboard?

If so, then, as currently configured, to zoom in on evolution you need
to press and hold the Ctrl key and then press "+", which means that you
press and hold the Shift key and press the key that has the "=" and "+"
signs on.

Does this work for you?

If it doesn't, what is the output of the command

   grep zoom ~/.config/evolution/accels

P.