Re: [Evolution] Errors receiving mail via POP

On Sat, 2014-08-30 at 02:04 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Since August 15th when Fedora made its latest upgrade for evolution
available, evolution has been reporting a large number of failures
communicating with my POP server at ATT -- putting up a box requesting
the server password about 4 or 5 times per day.  I have switched from
having evolution fetch email itself to using fetchmail, which has
reported no errors in the last 2 days.  So I suspect that there has
been an unfortunate change in evolution's code for POP.

What are the errors it produces?

What do you get if you run Evo from the command line?

Can you spot any relevant errors if you run it with debugging turned on?

P.