Re: [Evolution] [ews] Console flooded with '... The specified subscription was not found.'

On Tue, 2014-08-05 at 15:07 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:

    (evolution:21106): libeews-WARNING **: e-ews-notification.c:572:
The specified subscription was not found.

        Hi,
it seems to me that yours server got disconnected from the EWS'
notification code which results in this runtime console warning. There
can be multiple reasons, including the EWS code not counting with this
case and misbehaving.

Do you know, by any chance, what Exchange server version you connect
to? Does this happen immediately after evoluton's start? Doe sit help
to switch Evolution in Offline and then in Online mode again?

I think it'll be more useful to file a bug against evolution-ews in
GNOME's bugzilla and follow the investigation there.
        Bye,
        Milan