[Evolution] e-mail messages get lost on move to folder command

RE: evolution 3.13.4 running under Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit

This afternoon I was moving folders from Sent to other folders.  In one case, I moved 6 or 7 e-mail from sent to folder OhioState.  The e-mails are no longer in Sent.  They did not make it to OhioState.  They are not in Trash.  They do not appear to be in other folders.  Where did they go?  How do I search all folders and subfolders for these meassages?  I know the recipients e-mail address.  Right now it appears that I can only search one folder at a time?

How do I find the missing e-mails?

John