Re: [Evolution] Contacts freezing for duplicate File_under instead of merge screen

I tried a few fields and for me it's particularly the 'File under'
field, which I would expect as probably a unique key. Regardless of the
trigger though, it's the merge screen where the fault seems to be.

I did look for bugs but only found old ones. This would apparently be a
regression as it was working fine in 3.10/2.

I was wondering if this was Ubuntu specific or if any other platforms
were seeing this? Can anyone verify?

Regards, BS

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:30:42 +0100, Daniel Wainwright